-->

The art of dancing ♥

Heey guys, it's been a while since i've put something on my blogsta.I haven't had a lot of inspiration lately.I want to put more of my own stuff. So you know.. when the mind is empty, the blog is too.



The Art of dancing ♥



There's something about dancing..
Something about the way you connect with the music..
The way you can move by making shapes and sizes..
By using your arms and you legs, your hands and your feet.
When words come short you still have this special
way of telling your story..
Sharing your pain, your joy or your talent.

So much ways of expression..
So much posibilities..
So much choices..

There's you and there's the music..
And you're dancing in your own unique way.
Telling your own unique story.
Dance is art..
Dance is beautiful.
Dancing means living..
You don't have to talk, you don't have to think
Just dance.

Gosh I ♥ Dancing




2 incredible choreographers.*



As you can see i'm a fan of the arms.
It's all about hands baby..




That's what i'm talking about!!
I'm totally in love with this dance.

God is love.


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

Bijdragers

Followers