-->

20 facts about me

1. Chanty Louis
2. Born and partially raised on Curacao
3. Living in Holland
4. 22 years old
5. Christian. Jesus follower. God lover.
6. Travelbird. 
7. Art enthusiast 
8. Food makes me extremely happy
9. I can beatbox
10. I don't like my voice
11. It takes me quite a while to love and trust somebody but when i do it's mad serious,
12.  If i stop caring about you, there's no chance it can be reversed.
13. I have a very big crazy family. Sometimes things get a little bit overwhelming but we're growing together and learning to respect each others differences.
14. Very independent and self-assured
15. I was a huge doubter and over thinker but now i'm making things happen. Go getter!
16. Love to dance! From hiphop to salsa to azonto. No ballet though. I'm the worst!
17. I used to be obsessed with basketball.
18. Love to read even though i should do it more often.
19. Haven't had the easiest past but it's my biggest motivation to enjoy life to the fullest.
20. Life is too short to give room to anything negative in your life. Release and keep it moving.






0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

Bijdragers

Followers