-->

Aren't we all?

Barcelona, summer 2014

I’m not lying when i say that there is something magical about this city.
I get this feeling when I walk through these streets. Streets were great artists 
and well known poets have printed their footsteps. I'm encouraged when my 
eyes connect with their masterpieces. On walls were the product of their
talents are being portrayed.

When I see highly visited museums it strengthens me. 

It teaches me that an inexperienced writer like me has something to offer 
and that the world is eager to accept it.
At the end of the day, aren't we all artists? Aren't we all trying to create something that hopefully evolves into a legacy? Something that will leave at least a memory of who we are even when we are gone? Aren't we all here to inspire, contribute and teach?

Aren't we all Picasso's in our own unique way?









photo credits: Chanty Louis

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

Bijdragers

Followers