-->

A piece of mind (5)

‘Hey sexy, Hey beautiful’

Lately,
He’s firing verbal bullets at me,
Tryna caress me with sweet words, injected with lies to make me happy.
He lectures with these injections coming at me with the intention to pull me into his direction..
but my ears- and heartsection are gladly bulletproof..
I know he ain’t serious but looking for ways to test me.
Every intention behind his moves is to tryna impress me.
But i’m not impressed.

He's just a another boy with “nice” looks and a "nice" complexion without any substance..
He's trying to seduce me with his beautiful brown eyes.
But I feel nothing.
It’s like i'm looking into empty windows of his soul.
Displaying his brains full of lies and viscious games.
Trying to lie, manipulate and even decieve so he can find a way to swept me of off my feet.

But i’m grounded, so i don’t fall into his web of “playerism”..
Carrying himself around like he got something to proof me.
But in fact: his words nor his actions move me.
Instead of a man I see a boy who’s wrestling with the truth..
And from the looks of it he’s losing this battle.
Cause there’s no way this loser is gonna use me just like he used her.

But I guess you’re still firing weaknesses against this bulletproof glass.
So I’ll say this so you can stop embarass your ass:

Call me when you're past having a "good time" and are able to have a mature relationship..
Call me when you're winning souls instead of breaking them..
Call me when God is you're #1 priority and your lust is in minority..
Call me when you've set goals and u're chasing them.
Cause the way it looks now,
i'll rather be forever alone than victimize and, actually, waste my time with guys who want a relationship just for the benefits.


 by Chanty

1 reacties:

 

Bijdragers

Followers