-->

Dear ily,

The first time we met, u seemed like a shy and quiet person.
But soon u turned out to be the exact opposite.
We became good friends and it was like the more we got to know you, the funnier you got.
There was always something to talk about:
God, our future plans and off course boys!
Everyday was a fun day at school.
I would come home laughing about the things we discussed that day. 

U were thankful for everything. U always thanked God for the things you had.
Even for your food.
U always thanked me for calling.
Eventough I told you time after time that it wasn't necessary because it was my pleasure, you did it anyways.
And the only time you forgot, u called me back just to thank me.
U were giving. U always wanted to share what u had, even if it was a homemade sandwich.

I'll miss you.
I'll miss us singing and dancing at school, with people looking at us like we're crazy.
I'll miss us yelling SEXY CHOCOLATE in the hallway.
I'll miss you calling me to hurry the hell up and get my ass to school.
I'll miss the 5 of us leaving school.
I'll miss you telling me to get my act together and apologize to those i've hurt.
I'm simply gonna miss you Ellane.
The beautiful, funny, thankful, giving person that you were.

The four of us won't be the same without you.
The class will be quiet without you.
I'm so thankful that God gave you to us.
And that i can learn from who you are.
I'll not mourn your death but celebrate your life.
That's what you would've wanted.
You're not dead to me Ellane.
You're alive in my memories and thoughts.
You're alive in my heart. I love you!

Sincerly,
Chanty







0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

Bijdragers

Followers