-->

A piece of mind 4

I AM A QUEEN
I shall not walk in your shadow.
I’ve talents of my own. I can encourage and preach.
I can compromise, organize and teach.
I can sympathize. I can improvise a great speech.
I can minimize every problem or situation.
Yes,
I’m aware of my talents but I’ve embraced my imperfections.
I’m work in progress but I’ll face this challenge.
Not because of me but because of Him.

I’m not your audience. I shall not applaud for your amusement.
My future doesn’t belong somewhere in the background.
I’ve dreams of my own. And I WILL make them happen.
One day my time will come.
I just know it. I’ll show it and I’ll work hard for it.
Not because of me, but because of Him.

I’m not just a person.
I’m a daughter of the most high.
I can pray and make things happen.
Not because of me, but because of Him.
I’ll walk by faith and not by sight.
He’s put angels from my left to my right.
I won’t fear anything but the most high.

I am a queen.
But I’ll be humble if I must. I got no problems to adjust.
Just gracefully I’ll trust and believe that these dreams shall be achieved.
And even though I don’t agree with u, I’ll be still and kindly
Waiting for my time to come.
I'll be waiting for fate to find me.

By Chanty

1 reacties:

 

Bijdragers

Followers