-->

Let's talk about ~ Catching up



Nope, i'm not dead.
Nor have i been kidnapped and kept hostage in a basement of an unknown city by some creepy dude with an eye patch.
I am very much alive!
I know it has been quiet in BLOGland, but that doesn't mean i haven't been working behind the scenes.
I have been writing, performing,practising, brainstorming, but also working and searching for ways to provide for myself financially.

I have been doing A LOT!
Which is good and not so stressful as it sounds (okay.. sometimes a little).
I took the time to focus on poetry and explore my possibilities while i'm improving this beautiful craft.
And Boo Boo let me tell you *Cookie Lyon voice*: It has been QUITE an adventure. Quite awesome! I never expected life to accelerate and open so many doors for me in such a short period.
I feel like my vision has come much closer and is now within reach.
I guess sometimes you just have to start somewhere and let God shed light on the way of your dreams.

After all this i can't deny the fact that i'm very versatile and I'm passionate about a lot of things.
I have tried to focus on one thing but i always turn into that little girl in the candy store. So many talents and so little time!
I'm just like this 5 year old who aspires to be a mom, superwoman, stewardess and a pilot (true story). This little girl is still me but on a creative level. I feel like i have way too much to offer and should not let society mold me into a robot. I don't wanna neglect my power and abilities.
Like, who told you that you can't be more than one thing?
Who said that you can't start a new movement or project. As far as i know no great name has ever lived by society's rules.
After that being said, i'm so excited to share some of my work with ya'll.
Enjoy this ride with me and hopefully we'll see each other at the top!

PS: Like my artist page on Facebook here !




0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

Bijdragers

Followers